Thursday, May 14, 2009

Day 307



Thanks for all the comments Billy. It's nice to hear what other people think about certain photos, even if they don't like them. It's probably more helpful to me as I try to improve.

I agree with the Sam picture, it looked a lot better to me before I uploaded it. As soon as I made that post and took a look at the pictures, I noticed it wasn't sharp at all and I liked it because of the expression only.

The dandelion picture, I think I was tryng to do something with common ugly flowers that should be done with a field of beautiful flowers. At the very least, the dandelions should look fresh.

The windy grass, It's probably a bad thing that I have to explain a picture for it to be effective. It wasn't what I had in mind in the first place.

UGH, The Bruins just lost. :(

No comments: