Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Day 298



Thanks Billy,

I was thinking of doing a week of shadows. The only thing I see as a possible problem is that I think it's supposed to be rainy off and on this week. Today It was cloudy one minute and the next it was sunny. With big fluffy storm-like clouds. I can always make my own light though, so I might have to do that a few times if it's not sunny.

Good idea about showing other photos from the day. I wouldn't be against doing that. Today there really isn't anything to show. It's basically just the same thing as the above from different points of view. When I did try taking pictures of shadows today it seemed like all the clouds came out, so this is pretty much all I got in the short amount of time the sun was bright enough.

1 comment:

William Hessian said...

yes! for shadows. i am excited for this week. plus, when you get a good series, it will be great to see which photo you picked and why!