Monday, May 11, 2009

Day 304



No theme this week. It's going to be whatever I feel like, which I think might be a lot of flowery/planty pictures. This week would have been a lot better for a spring theme. Lots of more plants and flowers out there now.

I could post some of the pictures from today that didn't make it, but I want to use them again for a couple days this week possibly. I know one idea I will be using for sure as long as I can get a better version of it. Today's was too dark, blurry and bad grain. I like grain in pictures, but this wasn't good.

2 comments:

history145 said...

This looked very well done...are you a professional photographer?

Vaden Chandler
The Arete' Blog
www.ordinary80.blogspot.com

Kris said...

Thank you very much.
Nope not a professional photographer. Maybe someday?
Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my photos.