Saturday, August 23, 2008

Day Forty-Three



So I went on my walk with my dog like usual and before I got to the fields I heard hollering, go under the bridge and there is Mario and Luigi playing softball. There was also a Wario on the team and I heard somebody say Yoshi was up soon. I was too wussy to take a close up picture, so this crappy shot is all I have.
On the other fields I saw a girls team with hula skirts on, another girls team dressed as cavewomen, a team wearing doctors masks and on the same field a guy dressed as a panda.

2 comments:

William Hessian said...

ha awesome. i think this was the duck soup softball tournament. they have crazy rules, like 5 bases, and in one inning you have to run the bases backwards.

Kris said...

Yeah it was the duck soup softball fiasco. I've never heard of it until yesterday. When I was leaving there was a person on 1st, 2nd, 3rd and another person on base in the shortstop position.