Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Day Forty-Six



My sister Kelsey.
She was nice enough to let me practice doing some portraits.

After we were done taking photographs the day went downhill. We went on a bike ride down the bike path to Lake of the Isles. Right when we got to the lake the bike I was riding, not mine, screwed up and the back tire was all bent out of shape. So I started to walk it home and Kelsey was going to finish her quick ride around the lake. She finished and caught up to me and we said she would go back and have our dad come back and get me at a certain location. I kept walking and got to the exit, only thing is, the location I thought was there, wasn't. So I went down a couple roads and couldn't find it. Turns out it was on the other side of the path, the south side. Went back to the path exit and waited for a while until I started to feel sick from being in the sun and needed water. Then I decided to start walking the path again and get to a water fountain I knew was up ahead. After a while I finally got water and finally made it home. The End.

No comments: