Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Day 579


Added picture.


I forgot to do this back when I said I was going to, sorry. Here it is now.

8 TV shows I watch on occasions. (In no order):

1. The First 48
2. Man Hunters
3. Pawn Stars
4. Seinfeld
5. Animal Cops
6. The Office
7. Storm Chasers
8. Survivorman

8 Favorite places to eat and drink (In no order):

This is going to be hard, I don't eat out much.

1. Mark's Bar
2. Chipotle
3. Thanh Do(takeout)
4. OCB
5. Home
6. Smash Burger
7. Noodles
8. Wendy's

8 Things I look forward to (In no order):

1. Wild Season
2. Anything NHL(season, playoffs, trade deadline, draft, free agents)
3. Right now, longer sunny days.
4. Fall
5. Sunday morning hockey
6. Olympic hockey.
7. The movie project.
8. Micmacs US release.

8 Things I love about winter (In no order):

1. Walking around while it's snowing and everything is silent.
2. How with cloud cover and snow, it's bright at night.
3. Snow in pine trees
4. It's not humid.
5. Gigantic icicles
6. Hockey Season
7. The short days(for the first 2 months or so)
8. Frosty dog faces

8 Things on my wish list (In no order):

1. Photo related career.(actually anything art related)
2. DSLR
3. Road Trip
4. Wild Stanley Cup Champs
5. Storm Chase
6. My own photo book.
7. See a moose and/or wolf in the wild.
8. The balls to go photograh strangers.

8 Things I am passionate about:

1. Photography
2. Dogs (cats too)
3. Art
4. Hockey
5. Animation
6. Family
7. Friends
8. Listening to Music

8 Things I have learned from the past (In no order):

1. Frogs are disgusting.
2. Turtles are awesome.
3. Don't compare yourself with others.
4. Try not to be such a hermit.
5. Spaghetti sauce gets everywhere.
6. It's not going to kill you to share your art/photos online.
7. I'm never going to be happy with my photos/drawings.
8. Ignore the bird. Follow the river.

8 Things I want/need (In no order):

1. DSLR (preferably with video)
2. Lighting equipment for DSLR
3. Hockey helmet, gloves, and sticks.
4. Money so I could shoot film and develop it.
5. More hard drive space.
6. A Cabin/House in Northern Minnesota, on a lake.
7. A Job
8. Audio equipment for DSLR w/video.

8 people I’d like to tag, in no particular order:
You don't have to do it if you would rather not.
If you do want to do it, but don't have a blog or don't want to post it on there, post it in the comments here!

1. Brian
2. Billy
3. Kelsey
4. Matt W.
5. Matt S.
6. Pat
7. Adam
8. Jay
9. Phil
10. Dorianne
11. Anyone else.

8 comments:

William Hessian said...

"ignore the bird. follow the river!"
awesome!

i like this photo a lot. at first it didnt look like a dog to me. with the head sideways, i wasnt sure what it was. some alien creature, i guess.

Anonymous said...

I love the lists ... give us more! Thanks for the shout out!

Kris said...

Ha, thanks.

I wasn't sure if you could tell how much her head was turned in the picture since it's smallish. Glad you could see it.

William Hessian said...

okay. odd. i noticed the dogs head was turned. but as i came back today to read your comment, the photo looks even more surreal. Because that arching tree seems to be swooping down into the dogs mouth as he spins his head around. It's a very odd and surreal effect that doesnt seem realistic. Where does the arching tree really go? behind the fence?

Kris said...

The branch she is holding onto is on this side of the fence, in front of the tree in the middle. If she let go of it it would be like a catapult. If this were a cartoon she would go up and then fly off to the left.

William Hessian said...

wow. that makes the photo even more surreal. the dog is actually pulling the branch down like that. how did the dog get a hold of it in the first place?

Kris said...

I've added a picture that shows more where the branch starts. She actually had to jump up and grab the tree and pull it down. I must be a damaged branch though for it to be low enough for her to get to it.

William Hessian said...

amazing. i love that you added the second photo. it clarifies the mystery of the original photo and adds to the world around the dog. i really like the second photo too.

my mind was really confused by what was happening in the first photo, and i was very wrong about what i thought was happening. which is kind of fun.