Friday, August 21, 2009

Day 406 - Red Found Her Way Home



One last picture of this sweet little girl. Late last night I had a reply to my craigslist posting about her. I was sent pictures of the persons lost chihuahua and was pretty sure it was same dog. It just so happens that she was in foster care with Underdog Rescue and Placement. She was a puppy mill dog. Poor thing. :(

She had escaped from her foster's yard. Like she did from our yard the first day we saw her. She's a sneaky little dog.

But today her Foster mom Shannon, the founder of Underdog Rescue, came and picked her up. I hope Red, lives a long and happy life with whatever lucky family adopts her. She is such a sweet, funny and cute little thing. I miss her already.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Red was lucky to have found a good friend when she snuck into your yard! Nice to have a happy ending to your story!

Kris said...

Yeah, I'm very happy she made it back home.