Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Day 284



A week of Emma photos it is. I thought that it would be easy to take photos of her, but it's harder than taking photos of hyper Sam. At least with Sam I can get her to sit and wait or she settles down and lays there. Emma keeps moving around, looking this way and that, eating food, and sticking her nose in the camera lens.

Matt, good idea on the seven deadly sins. I think that would be fun to do, but it might be hard to do for this blog. It's difficult and frustrating taking pictures of myself and I also don't like being in photos. So I would need somebody else to be in them. Taking their photo every day for seven days in a row. I could try with out people in it, but that would be boring I bet. I find my photos boring already, ha, and that's because the lack of people in them I think.

4 comments:

Matthew Whipps said...

Ah, but that's where the creativity in an artist comes out! I think if you did the seven deadly sins without using people, it would be even more intriguing.

You can figure something out!

Matthew Whipps said...

Maybe I'll try the same assignment with my camera phone whist out and about in the world...

Hmmmmm....

Kris said...

You should! do it! I'd like to see what you come up with.

Unknown said...

I agree.

This picture cracks me up too. It's really good but her Elvis mouth makes me laugh every time I see it. I don't think it will ever get old to me.