Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Day 845



I went for a walk with Sam in a wooded area. We were walking up a steep hill when I turned around and saw a guy with a bow and some flaming arrows strapped together. He looked like Jonathan Rhys Meyers. He shot the arrows off in a random direction. Grabbed another arrow that apparently was a heat seeking arrow. Shot the first bunch of flaming arrows and they scattered around the woods starting fires. Sam and I took off, but he heard us and started chasing. We got to the top of the hill and were out of the woods. I was alone now at a lake that looked like something out of Treasure Isle. I swam underwater as fast as possible to get away from the archer. I was now at home and thought I had lost him. Next thing I know he's breaking through the screened window using his arrows. I called 911 and set the phone down with them on the line. I attacked the archer before he could get a chance to shoot. We wrestled for a bit. Then he pulled out a large knife and started to cut his tongue off. That's when I stopped dreaming.

My dreams are better than my photos.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!

Kris said...

Wasn't it magical?