Saturday, July 11, 2009

Day 365



One last picture of Sam for picture of the day. One year has gone by and I'm done for now. I am thinking I will start another one of these sometime in the future. Possibly this fall or maybe wait until the first of 2010 and do another year long one. I would love to try doing a portrait a day like Bill Wadman, http://www.365portraits.com/. Check out the pictures, they're great. Mine would have to be on a much smaller scale though.
But right now I need a break.

Honestly I never thought I would make it one month when I started. But I kept on going, bad pictures and good pictures. Looking back at the pictures I wish I would have done a little bit more. Pushed myself a bit instead of just trying to find one picture that was decent enough to post. Get out to more places and take more interesting pictures. Rather than hope I find something interesting during my daily life.

Anyway, I had a lot of fun with it and enjoyed it. I think learned a lot during the whole process. I'm not sure how much I've improved, if I've improved at all. It's hard for me to tell.

When you're doing a project like this, it sure opens your eyes to a lot of new things around you. Things you would have missed. I know it's cliche(it's probably even cliche to say something is cliche), but you never really look at things around you and you miss a lot living your regular daily life.

The End.
For Now.

5 comments:

William Hessian said...

haha. it IS cliche to say its cliche. but it is hilarious to call attention to it.

William Hessian said...

haha. it IS cliche to say its cliche. but it is hilarious to call attention to it.

Unknown said...

stop repeating yourself billy... we heard you the first time.

William Hessian said...

haha. yeah. i just thought it was so funny, i posted it twice

Kris said...

haha. awesome.