Friday, October 3, 2008

Day Eighty-Four



Took this and forgot I had the tungsten white balance setting on from last night. I thought it looked neat.

This afternoon I was sitting outside and Sam(my dog) was looking up in the trees at squirrels like she usually does. Well one, after a long time of being stuck in the tree, felt like it needed to jump to another tree and get out of there. Well it jumped and it missed the branch and fell about 2 stories. Imagine how far that would be if you were as small as a squirrel. It hit the ground hard with a loud thunk. Sam took off after it and it jumped up and ran right up the tree it just fell out of and then jumped over to the power lines and off to home. I thought once it fell it wasn't going to get up. Not sure how it survived that.

No comments: